Tuesday, May 6, 2014

New Projects

So I kinda took a break from Cards and now I am doing Crochet. I have to tell you, I am really enjoying it. I don't know why I didn't pick it up sooner. Sorry for not posting as much, a lot has been going on. I got married to my best friend, now I am pregnant. I will post picture's of my work and share the link to the person I got the pattern from or try too :).

                                                               The above pictures were from Hats, Diaper Covers

                                            The last picture was in the round of my hat. I will take a picture when I put the strap on. These came from Hat and Scarves


                Well trying to put the pictures close together like the others ones.  Here is one I finished recently.  Yolanda is awesome and I love her tutorials. Crochet Owl Lovey Blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment